Highlighted

Share for review crashing

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign is crashing when i try to share for review, my InDesign version is the most recently version, but this is happening since InDesign 2020. Does anyone know how i can fix this ?

TOPICS
Bug, Publish online, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Share for review crashing

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign is crashing when i try to share for review, my InDesign version is the most recently version, but this is happening since InDesign 2020. Does anyone know how i can fix this ?

TOPICS
Bug, Publish online, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try exporting same file as PDF and let us know if its successful or its crashing during PDF export too.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I've been experiencing bugs with 'Share for Review' crashing/not properly functioning either. It will not let me update the link.

I can still export though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign team would like to take a look at the document to see why it is causing InDesign to crash when using Share for Review. Could you share the document with the team by sending it to sharewithid@adobe.com?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try these steps:
Quit InDesign.
Sign out from the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Delete InDesign application cache & prefs to see if that helps overcome the issue. They are located as follows:
on Mac:
/Users/yourname/Library/Caches/Adobe InDesign
/Users/yourname/Library/Preferences/Adobe InDesign
/Users/yourname/Library/Caches/CSXS/cep_cache

on Win:
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\InDesign
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\Adobe\InDesign
C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\Temp\cep_cache

- Relaunch Creative Cloud desktop app and sign-in to your Adobe account.
- Launch InDesign.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you share the document with InDesign team by sending it to sharewithid@adobe.com?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0