Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share for Review - document not showing for client in "shared with you"

Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used this last year and it worked nicely. 

Today I shared InDesign document for review with a client. Client get an email with the link. He does not have Adobe ID so he logs in with his Google Account. 

He can see in the notifications that he got invited to see document, but there is no trace of the document anywhere. 

There is a small Lock under notification but I am not sure why. Shared file is public and does not have password to open...

Does anyone have similar problem or solution for this?

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing is happening with me. My team is not able to access my files. They're signed in with their Adobe accounts and it's not working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI 

Can you confirm the exact version of the software and operating system you are using?

Did it stop working after an update/upgrade of any parts of you software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am working on Mac OS 10.15.7 Catalina. I tried InDesign version 2020 and 2021.

Same thing is happening. 

I tried another user that have Adobe ID and it is not showing up also... Invitation is there, but no documents.

(I posted this question, this is just my work account)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No hardware upgrade. No OS upgrade. Last time it worked, I used InDesign 2020. But that I already tried...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines