Share for review files not visible in browser anymore

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not possible for clients to see my shared files anymore online. Not only the new shares files but also the files she already could see are not visible anymore.
Indesign has placed them online, becouse I can see them with my account.

Is there a way to fix this?

I am using Indesign 2021 (16.0.1)

TOPICS
Bug

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue since last week.

I am able to upload a new document to the Share and Review site but my named users (members) can't see the direct link that's given to them, or able to see files in their 'Published' page on the Assets site. Also, rather interestingly, since December last year I can't access the Published section at all - I just get a 500 error, despite different browsers (and I'm not behind any proxies or firewalls).

If I set the access rights to 'public', the page will become visible but I'd prefer that people access the page via their Adobe accounts so that they can provide comments and then receive prompts via their emails from any follow up comments.

Not sure if @Sheena Kaul is able to provide any insight on this?

Thanks

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for tagging me here. 

I'm following up with the engineers on this issue. 

Allow me sometime to update you.

Regards,

Sheena

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just as a bit of a visual aid, here's my InDesign setup, what I see on the 'Published' page (Error 500) and what my colleague sees (no files, even though they are listed as a member)

In summary, I can view the direct link but no access to published files. My colleague can't access the direct link I supplied but can access the published files page - but with no content there:

share-for-review.jpg

my-published-files.jpgusers-files.png

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me there is no internal server error, I can see the files. The members get the screen with the message "You have no shared items".

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just received an update from the team that this is a known issue and they're already investigating it.  

I'm constantly monitoring the issue for any updates and will be updating this thread as well. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the heads up @Sheena Kaul. Good to know that it's being looked into.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines