Share for review - Internal Server Error 500

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use this new feature but every time the browser opens, the screen says "Error 500: Internal Server Error". I've cleared the cache/history and log in with my Adobe ID. In the browser under "Your work" all my other projects and this new shared file, appear visibly. But when I click on the newly shared file - always the server error. 

Anyone else encountering this or know how to fix it? 

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. This looks like a connection error and can be fixed by removing host file entries. Please try the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html) and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srishti

TOPICS
Import and export, Publish online, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Share for review - Internal Server Error 500

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use this new feature but every time the browser opens, the screen says "Error 500: Internal Server Error". I've cleared the cache/history and log in with my Adobe ID. In the browser under "Your work" all my other projects and this new shared file, appear visibly. But when I click on the newly shared file - always the server error. 

Anyone else encountering this or know how to fix it? 

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. This looks like a connection error and can be fixed by removing host file entries. Please try the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html) and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srishti

TOPICS
Import and export, Publish online, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your support. Unfortunately I get an Error 404 on that link, but for some reason the Server error 500 resolved itself a day later. Perhaps it would be useful for other visitors if that link is active. Regards, L

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually it's just the hyperlink that has brackets and "and" swept up with it - which is why it doesn't work. You'll need to manually copy the link and delete the extras

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0