• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share for Review is currently uploading pages according to the PDF export settings- Fixed in 15.1.1

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I tried using Review (latest feature) of InDesign for a Book design that I´m currently working on and the problem is that every time that I make a link, only 14 spreads appear.

How do I manage to Make all pages available for Review?

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Hi all,

Sorry about the trouble this issue has caused. We've fixed this in the latest release. Please update InDesign to v15.1.1 to get this fixed.

Here's a link with more details: https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/40723174-page-range-for-publishment-in-share-for-review-i

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi reichas,

is there something special with your document pages?

Did you do sections in the Pages panel perhaps? Other things like different page sizes in the same document?

Thanks,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

No I´ve look everywhere and cant find the problem. I have 3 diferent master pages but in the 12 spreads there are from 2 kinds, so thats not the problem either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh. Is the view for some spreads perhaps rotated?

Look into the Pages panel to check that as well…

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another thread here was talking about a similar problem. They found out that the Share for Review feature is currently uploading whatever the page settings were in the last PDF export, so try choosing File > Export, set the format to PDF, and make sure it’s set to all pages.

More info:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/indesign-share-for-review-faq/m-p/11214433#M190655

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Conrad,

thank you very much for that!

Below ExtendScript ( JavaScript ) code to reset your export for PDF preferences to All Pages :

// Reset Export to PDF (Print) to 
// Pages [x] All
app.pdfExportPreferences.pageRange = "" ;

If you want to know how to save that code to a script file and to install the script file so that you can use it with InDesign's Scripts Panel see Installing a “script” by Marc Autret:

http://www.indiscripts.com/pages/help#hd0sb2

You could also assign a keyboard shortcut to an installed script.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Sorry about the trouble this issue has caused. We've fixed this in the latest release. Please update InDesign to v15.1.1 to get this fixed.

Here's a link with more details: https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/40723174-page-range-for...

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there a way to only select certain pages to share for review (i.e. the "Pages" options when exporting a pdf)

Satty__0-1593548062068.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines