Highlighted

Share for Review option (Partage for revision)

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I need to Share for Review (Partage for revision) but I dont have the option to do it. The only option I have to share is Publish online (eather in the right icon next to Essentials, or in File).  Can you please help me ? Is it an updet issue ? I have Adobe Indesign 2020. 
Thank you ! 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Share for Review option (Partage for revision)

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I need to Share for Review (Partage for revision) but I dont have the option to do it. The only option I have to share is Publish online (eather in the right icon next to Essentials, or in File).  Can you please help me ? Is it an updet issue ? I have Adobe Indesign 2020. 
Thank you ! 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, are you able to update to the latest version of InDesign? In versions that support Share for Review, the label of the "Publish Online" button will change to a share icon which opens a menu with the Share for Review option contained in it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0