Highlighted

Share for review stuck at majority load circle

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Share for review was the best thing Adobe has ever done for ease of feedback. I use it constantly at work and the load circle keeps getting stuck at like 5/6 of the way complete. It has been happening quite a bit in the documents I'm trying to share, but it's not all of them. I've restarted the program countless times and have restarted my machine a few times too, no luck. Anyone have an answer or suggestion to fix this? Please let me know!! Thanks a mill

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Share for review stuck at majority load circle

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Share for review was the best thing Adobe has ever done for ease of feedback. I use it constantly at work and the load circle keeps getting stuck at like 5/6 of the way complete. It has been happening quite a bit in the documents I'm trying to share, but it's not all of them. I've restarted the program countless times and have restarted my machine a few times too, no luck. Anyone have an answer or suggestion to fix this? Please let me know!! Thanks a mill

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing version of OS & InDesign? Does it happen on a specific document?

Have you tried resetting preferences? If not, please try doing that & let us know if it helps.

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and InDesign will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm running macOS Catalina and InDesign 2021, so I'm quite confused what's going on. It's on multiple docs, and I'm getting a 404 at that hyperlink you provided. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also didn't start having the issues until I updated to 2021 too!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0