Highlighted

share for review - unmapped comments

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying out the new share for review functionality in indesign. 

Everything seems to upload to the cloud ok but then comments are added they come up as "unmapped comments". You cannot see the pins on the page or which page they are from.

I am running indesign 2020 and the latest version of chrome. Any ideas on how to fix this.

Cheers,

Alec

Hi All,

The issue for 'Unmapped comments on Web' has been fixed. You can now check on the web to see if the comments are appearing as you want them. 

Please note, this issue is different from the one where the comments are going unmapped in the review panel of InDesign which is still being worked upon.

Let me know if still there are issues.

Regards,

Sheena

Topics

Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

share for review - unmapped comments

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying out the new share for review functionality in indesign. 

Everything seems to upload to the cloud ok but then comments are added they come up as "unmapped comments". You cannot see the pins on the page or which page they are from.

I am running indesign 2020 and the latest version of chrome. Any ideas on how to fix this.

Cheers,

Alec

Hi All,

The issue for 'Unmapped comments on Web' has been fixed. You can now check on the web to see if the comments are appearing as you want them. 

Please note, this issue is different from the one where the comments are going unmapped in the review panel of InDesign which is still being worked upon.

Regards,

Sheena

Topics

Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. This issue is being reviewed by Product team. You may check the status on Adobe InDesign UserVoice Link(https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/40863646-share-review-n...).
You may also upvote here and add your comment on it. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue – some documents it works OK, others not – despite drawing or using the pin, the comments are shown as unmapped ;(

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines