Highlighted

Share for review web link not working?

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Great feature this "Share for review"! But I have a problem with the web link, it dose not work? It does not matter if its private or public, same result: "We were unable to connect to the server at assets.adobe.com."

Here is my web link (it's public):  https://assets.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:US:d9bf9905-8579-4b3d-ad68-c43584dc927d?view=published

Thanks in advance

/thomas hultgren

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Share for review web link not working?

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Great feature this "Share for review"! But I have a problem with the web link, it dose not work? It does not matter if its private or public, same result: "We were unable to connect to the server at assets.adobe.com."

Here is my web link (it's public):  https://assets.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:US:d9bf9905-8579-4b3d-ad68-c43584dc927d?view=published

Thanks in advance

/thomas hultgren

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

just tried your link with Firefox on Windows 10. It's working as expected.

Because I am logged in with the same browser to the forum with my Adobe ID I could see your shared document instantly.

Also did a comment in your review:

ShareForReview-1.PNG

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for quick response! Ok, so you have to be loged in to be able to see the web link. What about those that does not have Adobe accounts? My customers does not usualy have Adobe accounts. I was realy looking forward to this for my customers.

Thansk in advance!

/thomas

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And your link is working for me as well. macOS 10.15.5 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thomas said:

"…What about those that does not have Adobe accounts? …"

I did not test this, but I think they are prompted to give an identification. Maybe the log-in with an Adobe ID,

Note: You can get an Adobe ID for free. No need to subscribe to Creative Cloud.

In my case: Either the Adobe server noticed that I was logged in to the Adobe InDesign forum or it noticed that I was logged in to Adobe Creative Cloud through the CC Desktop App. So i think, an ad blocker could perhaps prevent the auto access to the review document in the browser. But in this case your customer should be prompted to log in.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0