Highlighted

Sharing Custom Workspaces in InDesign

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I am training my team in InDesign and I was hoping to export a custom workspace so they can have everything automatically ready to go. Is there a way to export a cutsom workspace and share to other users/computers? Thank you!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Werner | Adobe Community Professional

Here are where workspaces are stored. They are stored as XML files:

[Mac OS] Mac/Users/[username]/Library/Preferences/Adobe InDesign/Version [number]/en_US/Workspaces

[Win 10] Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\InDesign\Version [number]\en_US\Workspaces

TOPICS
How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sharing Custom Workspaces in InDesign

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I am training my team in InDesign and I was hoping to export a custom workspace so they can have everything automatically ready to go. Is there a way to export a cutsom workspace and share to other users/computers? Thank you!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Werner | Adobe Community Professional

[Mac OS] Mac/Users/[username]/Library/Preferences/Adobe InDesign/Version [number]/en_US/Workspaces

[Win 10] Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\InDesign\Version [number]\en_US\Workspaces

TOPICS
How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 1