Sharing for review > Update link not working

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have shared an InDesign link with people that dont have an adobe account (so using the public link/password option). I have made some edits in the doc and now want to update the link but all I get is a spinning wheel. Last week this worked fine, but this week not??? I have tried to log out/in of my Adobe account, restart, everything but just get the same spinning wheel. Does anyone know why and how this can be fixed? (I am working on a Macbook pro OS ver. 10.14.6). Grateful for any ideas here

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Performance

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue and I use windows 10 computer build 19042.867

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

I believe I found a workaround that works for me. If my client comments in the link I send them, the "update link" button in share for review magically starts working. (If they don't comment, it doesn't update and ends in an inifitely spinning wheel) I am not sure if this is a fix, but maybe if we ourselves comment once before updating the link, I think we can workaround the bug.

Let me know if it works for you.

Have a good day!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines