Highlighted

Sharing Indesign docs on two computers running Catalina and Sierra?

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a mac mini running Catalina with a 64 bit processor and my older imac is running Sierra on a 32 bit processor. Is there a version of Indesign on the cloud that allows me to work on the same Indesign document without having to save an idml file each time the mini saves an indd doc? Or how can you tell me how to configure the macs in order to be able to seamlessly edit them? Thanks in advance!

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sharing Indesign docs on two computers running Catalina and Sierra?

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a mac mini running Catalina with a 64 bit processor and my older imac is running Sierra on a 32 bit processor. Is there a version of Indesign on the cloud that allows me to work on the same Indesign document without having to save an idml file each time the mini saves an indd doc? Or how can you tell me how to configure the macs in order to be able to seamlessly edit them? Thanks in advance!

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you update the Sierra system to High Sierra?

Version 15:

in15.png

Version 14:

in14.png

~Barb

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines