Highlighted

Shortcut location for "Next Page" ?

Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use custom shortcuts in CC, including ID. Never has "fn + Shift + Up/Down" worked for me, although I can't recall ever changing it. The closest thing in Shortcuts I could find was Keyboard Shortcuts > Views, Navigation > Scroll Up/Down One Screen. However, this does not center the pages during scrolling and is useless. Any help? Am I missing the location of the "Next Page / Previous Page" command?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Werner | Adobe Community Professional

On a Mac (which has no extended keyboard), the shortcut is "fn + Shift + Up/Down" to choose Next Page/Previous Page. But I usually use "fn + Option + Up/Down" to choose Next Spread/Previous Spread. 

In Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts > Product Area: Layout Menu. With an extended keyboard, it would be Page Up/Page Down without the "fn"

Shortcut.png

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Shortcut location for "Next Page" ?

Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use custom shortcuts in CC, including ID. Never has "fn + Shift + Up/Down" worked for me, although I can't recall ever changing it. The closest thing in Shortcuts I could find was Keyboard Shortcuts > Views, Navigation > Scroll Up/Down One Screen. However, this does not center the pages during scrolling and is useless. Any help? Am I missing the location of the "Next Page / Previous Page" command?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Werner | Adobe Community Professional

On a Mac (which has no extended keyboard), the shortcut is "fn + Shift + Up/Down" to choose Next Page/Previous Page. But I usually use "fn + Option + Up/Down" to choose Next Spread/Previous Spread. 

In Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts > Product Area: Layout Menu. With an extended keyboard, it would be Page Up/Page Down without the "fn"

Shortcut.png

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shortcut.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HERO

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines