Shortcuts not working for Indesign and other apps

Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've had this problem for a few days now. Shortcuts such as CMD+Space do not work accross InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Resizing by holding shift+CMD or option+Shift+CMD to resize proportionally in these programmes also do not work either.

Holding shift+option+CMD bring up the double arrow for duplicate in indesign, but then dragging the object across will not duplicate it. Copy and paste in place does not work but copy and paste does.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything. I am despeate for a solution because it is preventing me from doing my job.

I am hoping someone out there has a solution to this.

Thank you,

Sam

TOPICS
Bug, How to

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Webroot virus protection? If so, make sure "Pause Secure Keyboard Entry" is selected.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response - I don't believe we are using Webroot though.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We use Symantec

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines