Highlighted

Show Save button on Control panel in InDesign

Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Is it possibe to show Save button in the Control panel?

Regards

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid it is not possible to get Save option in the Control bar. You need to use File > Save or Keyboard Shortcut(Ctrl/Cmd + S) to save your document. If you wish, you may post a feature request regarding this on Adobe InDesign UserVoice. This forum is monitored by product team and they might look into it for future releases.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Show Save button on Control panel in InDesign

Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Is it possibe to show Save button in the Control panel?

Regards

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid it is not possible to get Save option in the Control bar. You need to use File > Save or Keyboard Shortcut(Ctrl/Cmd + S) to save your document. If you wish, you may post a feature request regarding this on Adobe InDesign UserVoice. This forum is monitored by product team and they might look into it for future releases.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

I will wait, maybe there is an answer.

Regards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0