Highlighted

Single Field Encryption

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm looking to create a form using InDesign that includes one or two fields that will be filled with private sensitive information. We're hoping to encrypt these fields within InDesign so that the form automatically encrypts the informaiton when the clients fills out the form. Also, we're exporting and sending the form as a PDF file via email. Is it possible to add encryption to single fields? I know that you can encrypt a PDF with a password or certificate but we're hoping to add the encryption in InDesign. 

Any suggestions are welcomed!

TOPICS
How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Single Field Encryption

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm looking to create a form using InDesign that includes one or two fields that will be filled with private sensitive information. We're hoping to encrypt these fields within InDesign so that the form automatically encrypts the informaiton when the clients fills out the form. Also, we're exporting and sending the form as a PDF file via email. Is it possible to add encryption to single fields? I know that you can encrypt a PDF with a password or certificate but we're hoping to add the encryption in InDesign. 

Any suggestions are welcomed!

TOPICS
How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2020 0

Have something to add?