Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

single price list with multiple currency

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to all of you!

I need help to create a price list for my company.

I usually crete a duplicate of my price list for every single money currency, Ex: Euro Dollar RMB etc...

The result is that every time that I need to change a detail of the pricelist (a size, a description...) I need to change every duplicate of it! Lot of time thrown away!

So I need to know if I can create a single base price list like a model. that I can use for every currency, a model that I ca change if I need one single time.

Thank you so much

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Investigate using Conditional Text in InDesign:

"

Use conditional text

Conditional text is a way to create different versions of the same document. After you create conditions, you apply them to ranges of text. You can then create different versions of documents by showing and hiding conditions. For example, if you’re creating a computer manual, you can create separate conditions for Mac OS and Windows. Before you print the Mac OS version of the user guide, you can show all text to which

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide , Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Investigate using Conditional Text in InDesign:

"

Use conditional text

Conditional text is a way to create different versions of the same document. After you create conditions, you apply them to ranges of text. You can then create different versions of documents by showing and hiding conditions. For example, if you’re creating a computer manual, you can create separate conditions for Mac OS and Windows. Before you print the Mac OS version of the user guide, you can show all text to which the “Mac” condition is applied and hide all text to which the “Windows” condition is applied. You can then reverse the condition states for printing the user guide for Windows."

Use conditional text

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

A few questions:

Do you fill your price lists manually now?

How do you receive the price data? Excel file? why do you need to adjust texts? Is the text size wrong cause some currencies are too big for example? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines