Highlighted

Slow InDesign performance

New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This began yesterday but I was still able to work at least. Today, however, the program is almost completely unresponsive in all documents. Before I get some generic reply about making sure my system is updated, it is, as is the program itself. I even tried uninstalling and re-installing. The projects open, but then as soon as I try to do anything, it just doesn't respond at all and the workspace begins to sort of glitch out and all the icons will disappear and reappear over and over, like it's trying to load/save.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Slow InDesign performance

New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This began yesterday but I was still able to work at least. Today, however, the program is almost completely unresponsive in all documents. Before I get some generic reply about making sure my system is updated, it is, as is the program itself. I even tried uninstalling and re-installing. The projects open, but then as soon as I try to do anything, it just doesn't respond at all and the workspace begins to sort of glitch out and all the icons will disappear and reappear over and over, like it's trying to load/save.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I hope your issue is resolved now. If you have resolved the issue, please share the solution as it will help other users as well.

If not, would you mind sharing version of OS and InDesign? Have you followed steps given by Jeff?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2020 0