Highlighted

Some problems with interactive PDF

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to export an interactive PDF correctly keeping the images in good quality without making the file heavy?
InDesign has two problems for interactive PDF.
The exported file is very heavy, especially if you use dynamic links from Photoshop or Illustrator. How do I solve this?
Another problem, The interactive PDF made in InDesign when opened in Adobe Acrobat is always loading the images. As you zoom in or change the pages, the images always load, they are not static as if it were a page printed on the screen. Can you understand me?
Can you solve this? What would be the best export configuration.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Some problems with interactive PDF

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to export an interactive PDF correctly keeping the images in good quality without making the file heavy?
InDesign has two problems for interactive PDF.
The exported file is very heavy, especially if you use dynamic links from Photoshop or Illustrator. How do I solve this?
Another problem, The interactive PDF made in InDesign when opened in Adobe Acrobat is always loading the images. As you zoom in or change the pages, the images always load, they are not static as if it were a page printed on the screen. Can you understand me?
Can you solve this? What would be the best export configuration.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 27, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

Thanks for reaching out. I have found a discussion about export settings for interactive PDF on https://indesignsecrets.com/topic/best-settings-for-exporting-a-pdf-for-the-web

Please check and let us know if the suggestions provided here help you out. 

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by the term "dynamic hyperlinks" ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2020 0