• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sometimes Book Sections Have Different Authors

Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Section Title seems to be the only field I can tie to a section. The only way to add any other repeating information to a section is to individually write it on every page. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd read that many times already but I took your word for it that it was in there. The crucial miswording is in step five, "Style: Choose the style to display in your header or footer." I didn't understand, and I think many others don't understand, this is not the style of the text you are putting in the header. This is the style of the text that will be replicated in the header. For my purposes I made a Paragraph Style of STORY AUTHOR. Then I used that in the body and then pointed to STORY AUTHOR in the "Style" field of the Running Header Text Variable. Thank you for making me re-read it.

I imagine if someone needed a field that was not in the body text, they could create a hidden bit of text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines