Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sorting pages alphabetically

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to find a way of quickly sorting pages alphabetically in Indesign 2020.  I see there have been some posts about this topic but they are all outdated and the links no longer exist.

Is there a script I can use to do this or do I have to manually re-order my pages?

To give context, the document I am creating is a 'product book' with a huge number of pages that I need to put into alphabetical order so that we can find the pages we need using the product codes, eg. 'BU06'.

Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

LEGEND , Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please check out this web article(https://creativepro.com/sort-paragraphs-text-indesign/) to know how you can sort text & paragraphs in InDesign. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Aug 04, 2023 Aug 04, 2023

Is there any update to this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the InDesign forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please check out this web article(https://creativepro.com/sort-paragraphs-text-indesign/) to know how you can sort text & paragraphs in InDesign. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't work for me @Trevor: 
There will always be some errors. Is there an update?Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-09 um 17.29.15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2023 Aug 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there any update to this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines