Highlighted

Sound links not working on documents Published from InDesign

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

There seems to be a bug in the sound files when I publish online. I've done everything correctly as I've done this successfully loads of times before.

I used embedded codes from Spotify that worked perfectly about 3 weeks ago. Now that I revisit the project, the sound links in the published link are gone.

I also tried with mp3 files instead of the embedded Spotify code and still no luck.

It works fine in th the EPUB Interactivity Preview but not in the published online version. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Natalia x 

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Performance, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sound links not working on documents Published from InDesign

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

There seems to be a bug in the sound files when I publish online. I've done everything correctly as I've done this successfully loads of times before.

I used embedded codes from Spotify that worked perfectly about 3 weeks ago. Now that I revisit the project, the sound links in the published link are gone.

I also tried with mp3 files instead of the embedded Spotify code and still no luck.

It works fine in th the EPUB Interactivity Preview but not in the published online version. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Natalia x 

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Performance, Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Natalia,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. I have never tried Spotify code, but MP3 should work. Could you please check this behavior on a new document with a different audio file? If it shows the same behavior, please share the sample file with us to check and understand the issue better.

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines