Highlighted

Spread deletion messes up rest of document

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I keep trying to delete one blank spread from a long document but whenever I try to move it or delete it, the movement messes up the design of the rest of the document.  What should I do? Thanks!

TOPICS
Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Spread deletion messes up rest of document

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I keep trying to delete one blank spread from a long document but whenever I try to move it or delete it, the movement messes up the design of the rest of the document.  What should I do? Thanks!

TOPICS
Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be clear

You are deleting a two-page spread? And what exactly gets messed up when you do this?

More detail will give the helpers here the information they need to help you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just expanding on what @SJRiegel has already asked. Could you post some screen shots? A before and after image of the Pages panel would be particularly helpful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0