Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Standard Program configuration

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

Recently I have been going through a little problem with my Indesign application.

For some reason, my windows (Windows 7) doesn't let me activate it as a standard program to open ".indd" files.

When I select the ".exe" Indesign file, located at "Program Files", It just acts like I haven't selected anything.

Have someone ever gone through the same problem?

Thanks in advance!!

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of InDesign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has the version of InDesign you're using ever worked correctly? Or have you recently updated the program? In order for InDesign CC 2020 to be successfully installed and perform with Windows 7 you must also have Service Pack 1 installed and your Windows has to be 64 bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I am hoping that your issue has been resolved till now. If not, please feel free to update this thread else let us know if any of the suggestions shared above helped you or not.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines