• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop Bookmarks from Automatically Zooming

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just discovered the bookmark feature in InDesign, and am so far finding the convenience of it to be mitigated by the fact that it zooms too far in to a page every time I jump to one via bookmarks.

Is there any way to keep my existing zoom level as I use bookmarks?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us more information about your document and how you're using bookmarks? Are you using the bookmarks to navigate within InDesign, or are you creating bookmarks in a PDF you've created from InDesign, and navigating in the PDF?

Are there different sizes and orientations of pagers in the document?  How are you creating your bookmarks? Are you selecting something when you choose New Bookmark? I can't replicate your problem.

Also: Please tell us what operating system (exactly) you're running. Please tell us (exactly) what InDesign version you're using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Same problem there. I uses bookmarks to navigate within indesign.
Each time I jump to one bookmark Indesign zoom the page. Very annoying...

Indesign 2021 on macOS Monteray 12.2.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines