• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange behavior just started in ID2017

Participant ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning, I started a new ID document, created a few paragraph styles, a couple of master pages, etc., and when I started to work on the document, I suddenly couldn't apply a paragraph style by just clicking on the style in the Pstyles panel. When I do, the cursor turns into a closed fist and the program sits. Also, when I try to drag a text frame across the page (for example), the program hangs/hesitates. I've experienced similar behavior in Photoshop 2017, but not ID.

I've restarted ID with the ctrl-alt-shift option to reset my preferences, but I'm at a loss....

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Bob, i should no better... .I'm on Win10Pro. After some tinkering around, I discovered this is somehow related to my Wacom tablet. I have no idea why this is an issue, but when I use my mouse to do the things described below, there seems to be no issue. Have you heard of anything like this before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don’t use a Wacom tablet but I understand there are new drivers available. That would be the first thing to check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines