• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange blue suddenly appearing in place of an off-white

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, All. I am having this occasional, but time-intensive issue where one of my colors will suddenly turn a random bright color. Last night, the BG color on all of my pages turned from an off-white (#faf8f0) to this vibrant blue. I restarted my laptop, uninstalled ID and reinstalled it, tweaked the color settings and even tried a prior version of ID. Nothing seemed to fully work. Someties, when I adjusted the color settings, the color on some of my pages would change back to the normal color, but not on all. Also, this wasn't just an ID glitch because the PDF would export in this bright blue as well.

After letting my laptop sit overnight, the issue is now resolved. Since this has come up a couple of times and resulted in missed deadlines, I am eager to get to the bottom of it. Thanks for any help you can provide!

***I am including a screen cap of the issue in action as well as my color picker, which still reflects the previous blue color.Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 9.19.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-18 at 1.14.48 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-18 at 1.15.04 AM.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does it happen if you create an RGB or CMYK swatch rather than HSB? The position of your cursor in the Color Picker determines the color mode of the picked color or new Swatch—you are getting Add HSB Swatch because your cursor is in one of the H, S or B fields (the Radio buttons control the picker view, not the chosen color)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines