Highlighted

Struggling to do a data merge from CSV > WORD > INDESIGN

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help! given up, need to hire an expert. Can anyone recommend someone? Does anyone at Adobe do advanced stuff for a fee? Please advise if you can, many people have sunk many hours into this and it's way more technical than we thought...

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

Drop a DM with more details, I can have a look at it and let you know if I can help you out with the problem.

-Manan

TOPICS
How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Struggling to do a data merge from CSV > WORD > INDESIGN

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help! given up, need to hire an expert. Can anyone recommend someone? Does anyone at Adobe do advanced stuff for a fee? Please advise if you can, many people have sunk many hours into this and it's way more technical than we thought...

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

Drop a DM with more details, I can have a look at it and let you know if I can help you out with the problem.

-Manan

TOPICS
How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that would be fantastic of you. let me gather all the materials, and write to you again momentarily. huge thanks to you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 0