• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sub heads in ebook (InDesign)

Participant ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve converted my ebook but whatever ‘keep’ options I click on the ebook has subheads at the bottom of the page on their own with no text. Anyone have any suggestions? I just want to keep the subhead with a few lines of text and nothing seems to work even though it’s fine in the InDesign. 

Thanks. 

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by an "eBook", there are several formats?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s a reflowable ebook which is the main problem really. I’ve tried alot of variations of the keep options and it’s still doing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it will look different on every device. There is practically no way to guarantee this but you could write a little custom CSS to avoid the page break.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have never done that before. I will google. Is it something you can do in InDesign because I have managed to avoid coding so far (old school). Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines