• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suddenly cannot open id-file, which was possible to open some days ago

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to open a file, but Indesign says it was created in a newer version (16.1).
I had a look at my Creative-Cloud-Account and it shows that I have the version 15.1.3. The file was created and used only on my laptop, so I dont understand how it should be a newer version. I also canĀ“t update Indesign to a higher version, because my account shows that there are no new updates available.
Anybody knows how to solve?
(I also tried to convert, but it doesnt work)

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Ahh I found the solution. I have recognized that I have to InDesign-Programs on my Laptop at the moment. That must be a mistake of the new Update. And I tried always. with the older version. Now itĀ“s working šŸ™‚

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ahh I found the solution. I have recognized that I have to InDesign-Programs on my Laptop at the moment. That must be a mistake of the new Update. And I tried always. with the older version. Now itĀ“s working šŸ™‚

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines