• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Surface Pro 4 and InDesign

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think anyone is going to be able to help with this, but I did want to let other know.

I have a new Surface Pro 4.  InDesign is unable to read the gestures, such as pinch and drag from the trackpad.  I have contacted support and was told that InDesign is not compatible with the Surface Pro and that perhaps this will be addresses in new releases of InDesign months from now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Hi dfarro,

If you're still experiencing trouble with your Surface Pro 4, can you submit a bug report here so the InDesign team can take a closer look: Adobe InDesign Feedback

Best,

Wren

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the touch workspace?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you BobLevine for your response.  I am so frustrated!!!   But yes, the touch workspace is the same.  If I try pinching on the trackpad, it just moves the page from left to right, not changing the size.  When I try dragging a page it just jumps around a lot.

I have contacted Microsoft, they reinstalled drivers, but finally said, since it works correctly on other programs it must be an issue with Adobe.  It does work fine in browsers and office products, which are the only programs I have installed, besides Adobe CC.

Thank you again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about this? Any help here?

https://www.thurrott.com/mobile/microsoft-surface/124825/surface-pro-4-updated-support-new-type-covers?_hsenc=p2ANqtz-9c0xSUyVmhgWNGvsbK_055-J9L3lleO1vlwvqY2k9LJ3-VSJsfE22E5NK977qN6jib-6XHwqMp_RoQu3VxmAlQ0z7mEQ&_hsmi=54149997

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Microsoft Support tried this but it didn't work.  Thank you, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dfarro,

If you're still experiencing trouble with your Surface Pro 4, can you submit a bug report here so the InDesign team can take a closer look: Adobe InDesign Feedback

Best,

Wren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure thing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines