Survey: Automation in DTP

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,

for the empirical part of my bachelor thesis, I examine various sub-areas around the topic of automation in desktop publishing.

I would be very grateful if you could answer the survey under the following link by January 24, 2021:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-SkLEs0RXmtRLUgdOBet48-LOCY-7Wc-ROB-NgSTVTgLTKQ/viewform

Participation takes about 10 minutes and is of course anonymous.

If you have any questions, I am available in this forum via private message.

Thank you in advance and best regards.

Ennis Gundogan

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMO you need to add a "I don't know" to each of the questions and possibly a space at the end of the questionnaire for "Additional comments" – that could be useful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Derek,

thank you very much for your suggestions. I included an additional field to submit optional comments.  

None of the questions are required to submit the form. So questions that cannot be answered can be skipped. 

Best

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might add in the introductory text, copy to the affect about skipping questions that that can't be answered. Also, always important to test (pilot) a questionnaire before rolling it out.

Best wishes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines