• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing files error

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to sync some InDesign files from my computer to the creative cloud, but I keep getting an error message. The error message says, "Unable to sync InDesign". Can anyone assist me in finding out what the error is? 

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Go to the Creative Cloud Desktop app (found in the menu bar on a Macintosh or task bar on a Windows computer). Click your avatar (picture) at the upper right and sign out, then sign in again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Hi Timothy,

Sorry to hear about your experience. In addition to great suggestion given by Steve, I'd request checking out this help article as well to know about known issues and solutions when you get sync error while working with Adobe apps.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Creative Cloud Desktop app (found in the menu bar on a Macintosh or task bar on a Windows computer). Click your avatar (picture) at the upper right and sign out, then sign in again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Timothy,

Sorry to hear about your experience. In addition to great suggestion given by Steve, I'd request checking out this help article as well to know about known issues and solutions when you get sync error while working with Adobe apps.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines