Highlighted

Syncing problems with Onedrive and Mac OS Catalina 10.15.5

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Our Agency is using Mac OS and Windows-workstations equipped with Adobe CC and Onedrive. Recently there have been a lot of syncing issues with our InDesign-files. For example: A Windows-Workstation creates a new InDesign-File. This file gets uploaded to OneDrive. All our Windows-Workstations download the new file without problems. Our Mac-Workstation starts syncing the files but is unable to finish the synchronisation because it keeps getting stuck (I have attached a screenshot). I've already tried reinstalling Mac OS but it didnt solve this issue.

Kind regards,

Alex

TOPICS
Bug, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Syncing problems with Onedrive and Mac OS Catalina 10.15.5

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Our Agency is using Mac OS and Windows-workstations equipped with Adobe CC and Onedrive. Recently there have been a lot of syncing issues with our InDesign-files. For example: A Windows-Workstation creates a new InDesign-File. This file gets uploaded to OneDrive. All our Windows-Workstations download the new file without problems. Our Mac-Workstation starts syncing the files but is unable to finish the synchronisation because it keeps getting stuck (I have attached a screenshot). I've already tried reinstalling Mac OS but it didnt solve this issue.

Kind regards,

Alex

TOPICS
Bug, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?