Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncronising application workspaces & preferences – IND V.15.01

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community,

I wanted to save my workspaces and preferences (mainly IND, PSD, AI) to load them on a new desktop.

Well, there is the oldschool way of copying files from library and there should be a way from adobe to sync all these preferences in the cloud. Nice! BUT: I can`t find these options in my version. So the Adobe support said it is only available for versions before 15.01. GREAT! Does anybody know if there is a smarter way of syncing the preferences in the new versions without copying things by hand in the library??? Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
How to , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. As of now, in order to synch the settings on a new computer, we will need to do it manually. However, this does sound like a good feature request so I will pass on your feedback to the Product team and you can do that too by upvoting this request and sharing your comments herehttps://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601021-adobe-indesign-feature-requests/suggestions/35986390-br...

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines