• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tab Trouble

Participant ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a problem I have seen numerous times over the years so I finally thought I would bring to to the experts.

In this particular document, which was created about eight years ago, there is only one tab. But when I attempt to insert a new line and hit enter the tab pops over to the right. If I attempt to back space the content into place it moves the first part of the line to the right and that which I want to return to its proper location far to the left creating one centered line.

It's hard to explain, so I have attached the document here.

I have tried clearing all the tabs and then re-setting them with no luck.  Try entering new content anywhere in the list and I think you will see what I mean. I really don't want to re-type the entire list.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to access the file.

~Barb 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barb,

currently the forum functionality for attachments is broken.

Sid, our OP, should upload the document to Dropbox or a similar service and share the download link here.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble with Dropbox mysekf and I'm not very good with Google Docs, etc. I'll wait a few day and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi sid,

I have no idea when the broken functionality here in the forum will be fixed.

Consider a different service or your Creative Cloud account where you also can make files available:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/sync-creative-cloud-files.html#Howtomoveexistingfilestot...

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines