Highlighted

Table Line Removal Indesign

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I have a table and I would like to remove the dotted column line on the right side of the cells. It should resemble the bottom of the column where I do not want a dashed border line. There doesn't seem to be an overall border style applied and I can't seem to remove the side line when I go to cell options.Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 1.12.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-05 at 1.03.00 PM.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by SJRiegel | Adobe Community Professional

In cell options, select only the indicator for the stroke you want to remove, then set its stroke weight to 0

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Table Line Removal Indesign

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I have a table and I would like to remove the dotted column line on the right side of the cells. It should resemble the bottom of the column where I do not want a dashed border line. There doesn't seem to be an overall border style applied and I can't seem to remove the side line when I go to cell options.Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 1.12.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-05 at 1.03.00 PM.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by SJRiegel | Adobe Community Professional

In cell options, select only the indicator for the stroke you want to remove, then set its stroke weight to 0

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding: The selected stroke is in "blue" in the widget for the cell strokes.

So your screenshot is showing three strokes selected, the left one, the top and the bottom one.

You can select/deselect a stroke if you click the blue or gray stroke in the widget.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0