• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tables running across pages

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am finding in several of my documents if I have a layout using a 2-column grid the file is quitting or crashing on me. Then if I have a table heavy doc, and some of the tables jump across pages I get a spinning beach ball and crashing. My file is clean, fonts are loaded, styles are being used, and no high res images. This only starts to happen everytime I am almost near the end of laying out of my docs. This is getting super frustrating. I tried ot update Adobe Indesign to 2021 and forget that, it won't even let me open the program w/out it crashing. NEED HELP! 

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to be clear it's when I use a 2-column grid w/ a text box w/ 2-columns. In addition the object style is set correctly. But this shouldn't effect the tables, I mean I can't even more a text box, shorten it w/out the software crashing. This keeps happening over the last few days. This in insane. My doc is not even 30 pages, has no images. It's all text and tables, so what gives. Why would this be giving me problems. And it's not only on my machine but my co-workers as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines