Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

text frame outlined on epub export

Participant ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What would cause this? 

My main text frame is getting an outline when I export to epub. The frame is not set to have any outline or color in the InDD.  I can fix in the epub code, but this is weird. I am using the same template I've used many times for ebooks without this issue arising. Any ideas??

Also the dropcap... whenever I have a dropcap that has two letters (a quote) they always switchplaces and the quote is regular sized. Even though I have a second style set up with a two letter cap. (See the InDD screenshot.) No clue why this happens either. 

A page in iBooks showing the fram outline.

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 4.26.57 PM.png

Screen shot of the sae page in InD. With no frame color and normal dropcaps.

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 4.26.20 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug , EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Re: the drop cap this is what's happening in the code: (different spot same problem)

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 5.21.54 PM.png

So it's applying my Body1st2DC and then it's applying an override with a single dropcap. A generated one? My style with a single drop cap is just called Body1st. It's weird. My single dropcaps are properly applied.

Also it was applying a border to a div graphics frame outside my div basic text frame. 

}
div.Basic-Graphics-Frame {
border-color:#000000;
border-width:0px;
border-style:none;
}
div.Basic-Text-Frame {
border-style:none;
}

I've just changed it to none. But I don't remember it doing that before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines