Highlighted

Text Indesign : Numbers thousands inverted

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

I'm going crazy : in InDesign, the thousands are inverted : instead of 7 000 the text became 000 7, automatically.
I suppose I've accidently made a bad combinaison (shortcut) but I don't know how resolve this problem…

Someone to help me please ?

THANKS !!!!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text Indesign : Numbers thousands inverted

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

I'm going crazy : in InDesign, the thousands are inverted : instead of 7 000 the text became 000 7, automatically.
I suppose I've accidently made a bad combinaison (shortcut) but I don't know how resolve this problem…

Someone to help me please ?

THANKS !!!!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 06, 2020 0
Advocate ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did that happen after reopening the doc, or while typing?

A common error to check: which language-setting does your paragraph have? when its set to some arabic, the typing can be inverted.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sandra,

can you show a screenshot of the text selected and showing the Character Panel and the Paragraph Panel?

Maybe your characters have the property direction Right-to-Left applied?

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 12, 2020 0