• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Keeps Going Outside Field on PDF

Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard to know whether this should be in Acrobat or InDesign.

Built a form in InDesign, applied text field to boxes, exported with interactive PDF and when I go to the Fill & Sign tool to test the PDF form, I can continue writing in the text fields until it passes the field box and just keeps going right off the page. 

I'm trying to figure out whether this is an InDesign issue or an Acrobat issue.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry for the delayed response. If I get it correctly, you have created a text field where text is not wrapping inside the text box, instead it keeps going to the right of the text box. If yes, please check "Multi Line" while creating a text field in InDesign and that should help resolving the issue.

multi line text feild indesign.png

text feild 2.png   text feild 1.png

Let us know if this helps or if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the delayed response. If I get it correctly, you have created a text field where text is not wrapping inside the text box, instead it keeps going to the right of the text box. If yes, please check "Multi Line" while creating a text field in InDesign and that should help resolving the issue.

multi line text feild indesign.png

text feild 2.png   text feild 1.png

Let us know if this helps or if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines