Highlighted

Text menu (specifically Charcter properties) moving sides BUG? SUDDEN CHANGE ***SOLVED***

Explorer ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I dont know what happened.  I assume this has to do with my layout settings or maybe something broke in Adobe, but now, my menu layout (which is based on Essentials Classic) has the font controls on the right side of the menu bar.  It has been on the left side for 20 years, but I boot up indesign today and it is always on the right side.  That is unless I am in the cell of a tableand have it highlighted, then it moves back to the left side under FILE, EDIT, etc...

What the hell?  I have reset everything, rebooted computer, program.  I don't get it.

Can someone help?  I don't see anywhere I could have made this change accidentally.

I have what I believe to be the latest 15.0.2 x64

Please and Thanks.

Sorry for wasting a post.  Solved.  Never in my life have I used or actually seen these buttons, but they seem to fix this issue!  Sorry again.  Stay safe and wash your hands!

Solved.jpg

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text menu (specifically Charcter properties) moving sides BUG? SUDDEN CHANGE ***SOLVED***

Explorer ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I dont know what happened.  I assume this has to do with my layout settings or maybe something broke in Adobe, but now, my menu layout (which is based on Essentials Classic) has the font controls on the right side of the menu bar.  It has been on the left side for 20 years, but I boot up indesign today and it is always on the right side.  That is unless I am in the cell of a tableand have it highlighted, then it moves back to the left side under FILE, EDIT, etc...

What the hell?  I have reset everything, rebooted computer, program.  I don't get it.

Can someone help?  I don't see anywhere I could have made this change accidentally.

I have what I believe to be the latest 15.0.2 x64

Please and Thanks.

Sorry for wasting a post.  Solved.  Never in my life have I used or actually seen these buttons, but they seem to fix this issue!  Sorry again.  Stay safe and wash your hands!

Solved.jpg

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 01, 2020 0
Explorer ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2020 0