• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text size change by pressing the number 2 on it's own without a CTRL or Alt or Shift before it

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By double-clicking inside a text frame where the cursor is on a text line filled with text, I press the number 2 on the right-hand side keyboard number pad, and all the text sizes on that line increases.

I work in a role that I have to input lots of codes and numbers into my designs so to not be able to use the number 2 is hugely frustrating. 

Help!

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Performance , Print , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your help.I tried this before and still no luck. What was weird is that the issue only happened on that particualr document i was working on.

I called Adobe tech support..

FIX - Adobe said that the document may be currupted by one or many stacked issues. I created a replica dopcument with the same layout but left it blank and moved all the pages from the currupted file across to the new document. It worked! 🙂

Hope this helps everyone!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to reset preferences?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your help.I tried this before and still no luck. What was weird is that the issue only happened on that particualr document i was working on.

I called Adobe tech support..

FIX - Adobe said that the document may be currupted by one or many stacked issues. I created a replica dopcument with the same layout but left it blank and moved all the pages from the currupted file across to the new document. It worked! 🙂

Hope this helps everyone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines