Text Thread Problem using Bullet Points

Participant ,
Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

hope everyone is good.

I've run into a problem trying to flow bullet-point text between frames.

In short, when I flow the bullet points from one frame to another, a single line of the bottom line of a bullet point automatically flows to the next frame, despite there being sufficient space in the first frame to accommodate the text. I've attached a few images to try and show this. (Pls note, that I have tried this without the background image and the same thing happens)

I appreciate that it is probably an obvious problem but, the more I look, the less chance I have of seeing it!

Can anyone help me out please? I've never seen this happen before. 

Kind regards...Chloe

TOPICS
How to, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Engaged , Jan 20, 2021
roaringmousegraphics Engaged , Jan 20, 2021
I would suggest if you don't want any bullet items to split, change your Style's Keep options to Keep All Lines Together. As for why the next bullet won't flow into the space below, check if you've accidentally assigned a Keep to Next Lines value.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Engaged ,
Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest if you don't want any bullet items to split, change your Style's Keep options to Keep All Lines Together. As for why the next bullet won't flow into the space below, check if you've accidentally assigned a Keep to Next Lines value.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
chloem56448998 AUTHOR LATEST
Participant ,
Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for the advice. I now have everything working OK.

Really appreciate you taking time to respond so quickly.

Kind regards...Chloe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines