• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The time loop in Indesing generates an error

New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to create a repeating space in a magazine, but when I set more objects on top of each other with an animation and a URL link after the first playback of the animation, the other animations have the last URL. I enclose a preview. Even though I checked the time loop for constant repetition, the URLs of other objects do not change. It remains on the last object and its URL. Is it possible to fix it?

Figure 1: www.centrum.cz

Figure 2: www.dcd.cz

Figure 3: http://atlas.cz
Figure 4: http://seznam.cz

After the first display when everything is ok in the second sequence of images and the URL remains the URL at the last address. If I reload the page, then everything goes correctly only once.

https://indd.adobe.com/view/0ec45a2f-1880-45a2-8b92-353917f47c27

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DCD publishing,

your sample publish online document cannot be reached anymore:

Page Not Found 404.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The site is still active.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a bit hard to tell from the sample online, to see how you set the animations. But keep in mind: objects on top of eachother might not be displayed but are still 'present' on that spot ! So the interaction of the top one is still working. Maybe it works better if you don't just fade out an object after showing it, but also physically move it away from the page. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I tried to induce the same effect as on the website and banner system.
I understand that the object can be in the same place before and after the animation. But I don't understand why the first sequence of images and URLs will work fine, but the following sequences already have an error. It should load in the same way as when the sequence is turned on for the first time. If I set the loop to an object with a URL address, I assume that it will be repeated indefinitely. But this did not happen and the last URL address of the object remains and the other addresses can no longer be called. I have to give F5 to reload the whole page but the problem keeps recurring.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines