• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There is no Transparency Panel under Window tap

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been searching this Transparency Panel and really can not find it. I can not understand where it is! This should be easy but it's not under Window tab and not anywhere. I just feel so stupid trying to search it for few hours now.. I also updated to latest version (16.0) and it's still not under the Window tab. There is some easy way to figure this out, but I just cant get it! Thanks for helping!!

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

You appear to be showing the Transparency panel from Illustrator and the Effects panel from InDesign with a transparency grid that is not available in InDesign.

Can you show a larger screen shot so we can see the title bar and toolbars and confirm the application?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the effects panel?

Capture d’écran 2020-11-22 à 23.31.17.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not that. This is what I'm looking for..

Screenshot-2020-11-23-at-0.53.23.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You appear to be showing the Transparency panel from Illustrator and the Effects panel from InDesign with a transparency grid that is not available in InDesign.

Can you show a larger screen shot so we can see the title bar and toolbars and confirm the application?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that will solve the problem! That picture is not mine. It was just what I was looking for. In case there is no transparency panel like that - then there is no case here. Thank you ❤️ ! ..I'll stop searching it. soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, @spacehunterdog , we are happy to help. Someone may have been illustrating the differences between the two applications when they made the screenshot.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Transparency can be adjusted in the Properties panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also adjust it under Objects > Effects > Transparency.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign does not have a Transparency panel as such. I think Jane-e is right that you are showing the Transparency panel in Illustrator, which can be found under the Windows menu in Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines