Highlighted

TOC duplicating entries

Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a TOC, and it's repeating most of the entries at least once over for no apparent reason. See screenshot. In the first section, it reaches the last entry on page 8, and then decides to repeat all the entries on pages 7 and 8 again. And so on.

I don't think I've EVER generated a TOC in InDesign that came off without a hitch. I already tried exporting to idml to clear bugs - nothing. I don't see anything in any setting that would be resposible for this weirdness. Any ideas are appreciated.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

TOC duplicating entries

Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a TOC, and it's repeating most of the entries at least once over for no apparent reason. See screenshot. In the first section, it reaches the last entry on page 8, and then decides to repeat all the entries on pages 7 and 8 again. And so on.

I don't think I've EVER generated a TOC in InDesign that came off without a hitch. I already tried exporting to idml to clear bugs - nothing. I don't see anything in any setting that would be resposible for this weirdness. Any ideas are appreciated.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 16, 2020 0

Have something to add?