• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Too Small to read

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I have looked and looked, but I cannot find an answer to solve this. When I open InDesign the top where "file, edit, layout, etc." is is as small as this font. This font runs so tiny throughout indesign, I cannot use it. Does anyone have any idea how to make this work??? All other programs are fine except for this one!!! But literally, the font is tiny that you can barely read it.

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kj345,

I fully agree with your comment regarding Menu bar font size and, I'd also add the Formatting bar font size below it.

I hope that InDesign developers will find a solution to let us to increase them (i.e. defining a custom font size).

All the best.

Claudio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried setting Preferences > UI Scaling to Scale to Higher Supported Scale Factor?

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I have tried that and closed the program. When it came back up it was still the same. I tried it again and then restarted the entire computer. Still the same results unfortunately. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines