• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Touch Bar indesign numeric keys integrated

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When does indesign integrate the touch bar?  I miss with indesign the numeric keys on the side the most.. Are more people having the same problem?

When it comes to shortcutting for my paragraph/character styles. The numerick keys are the only keys you can use for making the shortcuts.. I think it would be great if this would possible to integrate with indesign! Or maybe if you push the fn button you get choose the numerick buttons instead off the F buttons. 

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Performance , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not true, any longer. With InDesign 2020 you can use any keys for style shortcuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But when working for years with the numerick keys also with more people using the same shortcuts, it would be nice if it's intergrated in the touch bar with indesign. I'm curiuos if more people having the same wish? 

I already tried to make new shortcuts in indesign 2020, but a lot off shortcuts are already taken and don't want to overwrite them. But I wil give it another try. But still keep the problem with colleagues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines