Highlighted

Trouble Indenting Numbered & Bulleted Lists

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to get an uniform alignment from the first line of a numbered/bulleted point, to the second. I've read other folks' trouble with this, and the note is always to ensure that the left indent and first left indent are inverse of each other (18px and -18px, respectively), and that the tab is equal to the left indent. I've tried this, but it does not solve the problem. My lists still look like this:

niedmannwill_1-1587656268121.png

Would someone lend a hand?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by George | Adobe Community Professional

2020-04-23_18-50-24.png

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trouble Indenting Numbered & Bulleted Lists

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to get an uniform alignment from the first line of a numbered/bulleted point, to the second. I've read other folks' trouble with this, and the note is always to ensure that the left indent and first left indent are inverse of each other (18px and -18px, respectively), and that the tab is equal to the left indent. I've tried this, but it does not solve the problem. My lists still look like this:

niedmannwill_1-1587656268121.png

Would someone lend a hand?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by George | Adobe Community Professional

2020-04-23_18-50-24.png

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020-04-23_18-50-24.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines